Frequent Parker Point Club - How It Works:
Earn 5 parking points for every pre-tax dollar spent.
A free day is awarded every 455 points.
View and pay for your transactions, including your current parking.
Review your point history.
Enter or exit the parking lot using your mobile device.
Receive member only deals.
Points must be used for the entire stay.
Click the button below to navigate to the new Frequent Parker Site
How do I login?
The new address to the parking rewards system is https://my.parkingsoft.com/shuttlepark2
If you have the old link saved or bookmarked you will want to change it.
***How do I redeem my points?***
No need to book ahead or print a voucher/certificate. Simply log in to the new site https://my.parkingsoft.com/shuttlepark2
- Under Profile, click on "Enter or Exit Lot"
- Your unique barcode number will be displayed
- Print it out or using your smartphone/device simply scan your barcode at the ticket machine upon arrival to the parking lot
- Upon your return, scan the barcode at the cashier window
- The cashier will notify you of your available point balance and how much can be redeemed for the stay
*** If you are traveling during peak periods ie...Holidays, Spring Break, etc., please book a reservation to guarantee a spot, the $10 fee will be credited when you return from your trip
How do I record my points?
The easiest way to ensure the points are recorded is to give the cashier your Member ID #,the receipt and points will automatically be recorded.
To record points manually
- Log in to your account
- Under Transactions, click on "Assign Transaction."
- Enter the transaction/receipt number and pin number on your receipt...both items are located at the top of your receipt.
- Click "Assign" and the points and receipt will be recorded to your account.
Do my points have cash value?
Points have no cash value. Points cannot be redeemed as cash to the customer. Points can be redeemed in lieu of cash to pay for parking.
What if I park for a longer period than my current Rewards points balance will cover?
Points may be redeemed in "full day" increments for the all or part of the stay. Any left-over amount due will be charged and you will be responsible for any balance owed at time of checkout.